VigRX stimulates natural growth of cells of a cavernous body of the penis, increasing its size. VigRX is a 100% homeopathic product without any known side effects.
What is the recommended dosage for VigRX?
The recommended dosage of VigRX is 2 tablets. Medication should be taken once daily after a meal.
How VigRX Works?
VigRX works by increasing the libido thanks to ingredients that exhibit aphrodisiac properties.
What are the VigRX Ingredients?
VigRX includes potent herbs, scientifically proven to increase libido, act as aphrodisiacs, and improve circulation to the male genital area.
A list of the main ingredients that are found in this popular VigRX supplement is listed below.
- BioPerine component was added to the latest formulation of VigRX. VigRX helped the body to absorb potent substances in VigRX so that it works faster and more effectively in the body.
- Epimedium Leaf Extract, also known as Horny Goat Weed
- Asian Red Ginseng works as an aphrodisiac and leads to stronger erections that last longer.
- Damiana (Turnera Aphrodisiaca) is another aphrodisiac that increases stamina and erection duration.
- Extract of Muira Pauma Bark increases sexual desire in men with low sex drive.
What are VigRX side effects?
The possible side effects are listed below.
The possible side effects include gastrointestinal problems, feeling of nausea, occasional vomiting, bloating, and even diarrhea. A good suggestion is to take plenty of water or fruit juice when using the supplement. Do not to take VigRX on an empty stomach when using for the first time.
Rare headaches from the use of VigRX are possible.
This is a more serious side effect from using VigRX. The supplement can deal with erectile dysfunction by ramping up blood supply to the penis. Blood supply can up your heart rate and raise blood pressure. Speak with a doctor before using this product.
Your body reacting adversely to VigRX due to sensitivity to some of its ingredients is possible. Certain individuals are allergic to ingredients, such as Panax ginseng, Epimedium sagittatum and Damiana. The mild or more serious side effects are listed below.
- Itchy rash/hives
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of lips or tongue
Increase your water intake and use VigRX only after eating if these reactions are mild. Consult a doctor immediately, when the allergic reactions are more serious.
What are the Pros And Cons Of VigRX?
The pros of VigRX are listed below.
- Very effective at facilitating prolonged-lasting and hard erections
- Increases penis size (albeit temporarily)
- Enhances libido and deepens the sexual desire
- Very few and too mild side effects
- Intensifies the orgasm
- Very affordably priced
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
The cons of VigRX are listed below.
- It can only be purchased online
- Does not offer a free trial
Where To Buy VigRX or VigRX Online?
How to store VigRX?
Store VigRX at room temperature, between 68-77 F (20-25 C) away from heat, moisture, light, children and pets.
Is there a money-back guarantee for the VigRX?
ED treatment comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the results, showing just how much faith the manufacturers have in their product.
They know how effective it is, and that’s why they are so willing to stand fully behind it and offer a money-back guarantee to all those who are not 100% satisfied with the effects of this drug.
What are Alternatives for VigRX?
VPXL and VigRX Plus are practical alternatives to VigRX depending on individual preferences and needs. VPXL and VigRX are both male enhancement products that aim to improve sexual performance and address concerns related to sexual health.
Penisole is another alternative dietary supplement marketed as a sexual enhancement product for men. Penisole ayurvedic supplement used for penis enlargement, it increases blood flow to the penis, enhances sexual desire and intensity of orgasm.